Check LC110S pump settings
To check if the pump is actually in RS232 or LAN mode:
- Close the Clarity software, and on the LC110S pump click the left button shortly
- The cursor should jump to the upper line.
- Press the right horizontal arrow key for approx. 2 seconds until the “interface” appears
- Click left cursor to put the cursor on the upper line
- Click the down cursor until “RS232 115200” or "LAN DHCP" (or "manual") appears, whatever needed
- Click start/stop to exit.
We use the free VLC media player for display in the web browser. In case you experience problems viewing this in your browser, click here to download the movie and view it on your PC.