Job description – HPLC Application Scientist
We are looking for an Application Scientist for our HPLC laboratory in Alphen a/d Rijn, with a background in analytical chemistry. The successful candidate will develop analytical methods using HPLC with electrochemical detection and reactors for electrochemistry-MS. You will also support our customers with training, installation and real life challenges. Our scientists work closely together with our Sales team, developing solutions and providing technical information to make our customers more successful.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods
- Testing prototypes and software
- Writing scientific publications and application notes
- Supporting customers, answering questions
- Provide trainings and education during installations at customer site
- Master’s degree in analytical chemistry, or related field
- Experience with HPLC
- Familiar with GLP, GMP, Pharmacopeia is a pre
- Good and clear communicator, with a customer focus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
We offer you
- Full time employment (prospect of permanent appointment)
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Additional budget for personal development/training
- Travel expenses, or OV business card
- 24 vacation days (extendable to 35 days)
Who is Antec Scientific?
For more than 32 years Antec Scientific has been the world’s leading supplier of electrochemical analyzers and reactors for HPLC and MS. Our instruments are used in research, diagnostics and quality control. Validated applications for neurochemistry, environmental, food, clinical and pharmaceutical analysis have been successfully developed using the ALEXYS LC-EC systems. The on-line coupling of Electrochemistry (EC) with LC/MS has shown great potential for the investigation of drug metabolism and protein engineering. Our customers are hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical companies, food manufacturers and research labs all over the world. Antec’s headquarters are in The Netherlands, with a subsidiary in Boston, USA.
How to apply
Send your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to dr. N.J. Reinhoud.