Detector temperature out of spec
Detector temperature has been set, but
- after stabilization the temperature is not reached correctly or
- when checked with external temperature probe, the temperature is off spec.
- Detector door not correctly closed
- Door sensor is malfunctioning
- Oven malfunctioning
- Temperature correction factor not correct
- Digital or analog temperature control not correctly set (ROXY or DECADE II only)
- Measurement with external probe is not done correctly (i.e. wrong position of probe)
- 2 and 3: contact your supplier or Antec Scientific
- 4. this usually results in max 2 deg out of spec, and can be corrected in service mode in the TEMP menu.
- 5. DII only – see service manual of DECADE II Chpt 2.4 for photographs and description of wiring.