ROXY Drivers for Xcalibur
- Full control of all ROXY instruments
- Familiarized software
- Easy installation
Antec released a beta-version of the ROXY instrument control drivers for Xcalibur 2.0.7 and 2.1. These drivers work seamlessly with Xcalibur and allow full control and data acquisition for both the ROXY EC and ROXY EC/LC system. The ROXY Virtual Instrument (VI) control modules contain the following features:
- MS voltammogram: ‘push button’ recording of a mass voltammogram (m/z as function of applied EC potential) to determine the optimal potential for metabolite formation / electrochemical conversion.
- Event table: execution of an automated sequence of parametric control events offering full flexibility to control ROXY potentiostat and infusion pump.
- User-defined injection programs: automated electrochemical conversion of samples (Phase I), and addition of reagents for follow-up reactions (Phase II) by the AS 110 autosampler.
- 210_7021_01 - ROXY VI drivers for Xcalibur installation
||ROXY control drivers for Xcalibur 2.0 / 2.1
The ROXY control drivers for Xcalibur require a license dongle to unlock the functionality.