Back by popular demand! After the tremendous success and rave reviews from our previous sessions, we are excited to announce the upcoming iteration of our 2-day course on High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Pulsed Amperometric Detection (PAD) at Antec Scientific Headquarters. Join us for an intensive and comprehensive exploration of the principles and applications of HPLC and PAD for analysis of carbohydrates and aminoglycosides. This course is designed for professionals, scientists, researchers, and lab technicians from various fields of work, like food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
- Learn from the Experts: Our seasoned instructors bring their wealth of experience and insights to guide you through the intricacies of HPLC and PAD techniques.
- Practical Insights: Gain hands-on experience with state-of-the-art HPLC and PAD instrumentation. Learn about method development, optimization, and troubleshooting to get the best results with your own LC-PAD instrument.
- Latest Advancements: Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in HPLC and PAD technologies.
- Introduction to HPLC: Basic principles and instrumentation
- HPLC method development and optimization
- Pulsed amperometric detection (PAD): Basic principles and instrumentation
- HPLC and PAD for carbohydrate and aminoglycoside analysis
- Practical hands-on sessions with HPLC and PAD instruments
- Q&A sessions with instructors
Registration and dates:
The course will be held on October 9-10, 2023. Please, register before September 25, 2023, at email@example.com in case you are interested to participate. Registration fee includes comprehensive course materials, meals and refreshments, and hotel booking (2 nights). Participants will receive a certificate of completion. The course will take place at Antec Scientific, Hoorn 131, Alphen a/d Rijn, The Netherlands. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of HPLC-PAD. Secure your spot now and learn from the experts!
Click to download the flyer.